Sunday, February 12, 2012

Korean Spicy Chicken Bulgogi

I have been rather lapse in my posts. This one should bring me up to date with anything interesting. I have moved on to a lettuce wrap kick. If it can go on lettuce I have been wrapping it in it. Lettuce wrap taco's, sriracha beef wraps...you name it. This was tonight's dinner. it definitely goes on the "will make again list" It was originally a pork recipe but I decided to use shaved chicken instead, just to cut out a few calories and fat. It was tasty. Made a great wrap with a little bit of kimchi, rice and a tomato or two thrown in for texture.

Korean Spicy Chicken Bulgogi

Ingredients

Instructions

  • In a large bowl, mix together gochujang, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, sake, sesame oil, honey and sesame seeds. Add thinly sliced chicken and using your hands, make sure each piece is evenly coated. Add onions and scallions and mix well. Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Heat a heavy fry pan over medium high heat.Cook the meat mixture and serve with Romain lettuce, kimchi, rice, tomato and a bit of soy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment